Monday, March 20, 2017

Spring Cleaning


I decided to give my touring/randonneuring bike complete overhaul this spring. Pretty much giving it the works:
  • New headset (Chris King)
  • New bottom bracket (Wheels Manufacturing w/ angular contact bearing)
  • New cables and housing (Jagwire Sport)
  • New bar tape (Fizik)
  • New stem (Dimension)
  • New bell (Crane)
  • New chain (KMC 10.93)
  • New brake pads (Avid metallic)
  • Service rotors
  • Service hubs
  • True and tension wheels
  • Service pedals
  • Frame saver treatment
  • Wax frame and fork
I’m planning to attempt a full SR series, a 1,000k, plus a few hundred training miles so I want it to be in good shape for the season.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, in a forum I have seen you have found a way to mount the IXON IQ light to the recumbent.
    COuld you please share some more details?
    dieghoalmeida@gmail.com
    It is by far the best light I have owned and i cant find a way to mount it.
    I am new to recumbents :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete